12th Advanced Postgraduate Course in Geriatrics (EAMA)
EUGMS is happy to announce three scholarships for participation in the XIIth Advanced Postgraduate Course in Geriatrics of the European Academy for Medicine of Ageing (EAMA) 2017/2018. These scholarships are aimed at supporting young, academically-oriented investigators and clinicians in the field of geriatric medicine, living in European countries with limited financial resources. A steering committee composed from both bodies will make the selection according to the EAMA application criteria. Both the course criteria and the application form are attached. Representatives of EUGMS and EAMA kindly ask you to distribute this information on the homepages of your respective societies.
The application deadline is November 1, 2016.
- 1 EUGMS EAMA Covering Letter24 K
- 2 EUGMS EAMA XII Course Information214 K
- 3 EUGMS EAMA Application Form XII 1603201694 K
- 4 EUGMS EAMA CV template 19111442 K
- 5 EUGMS EAMA Criteria 19111454 K
- 6 EUGMS EAMA Fellowship 16032016171 K