Leader: Carlos Verdejo-Bravo
- To prepare a scientific consensus document for the detection, diagnosis and management of urinary incontinence in older people (silver paper).
Projects & Events
- EuGMS Survey On The Assessment And Management Of Urinary Incontinence (UI) In The Older Patient
- Preparation of an international registry on sarcopenia in clinical practice.
- Partnership with IOF/ESCEO and ESPEN to plan an international cohort study, with the aim to gather as many international cohorts as possible to advance in the discussion on cut-off points and outcome measures.
- Cooperation with the Geriatric Nutrition group of ESPEN.
- Joint symposia with IOF/ESCEO at the WCO (Málaga) and the EUGMS (Lisbon) congresses, with further cooperation in future years.
Next meeting of the group
EUGMS 2018 Congress in Berlin
- Nathalie Van deWalle (Geriatrician from Brussels - Belgium)
- Jessie De Cock (Occupational Therapist from Brussels - Belgium)
- Janez Rifel (Family Physician from Ljubljana - Slovenia)
- Antoine Vella (Geriatrician from Msida- Malta)
- Maria Nuotio (Geriatrician from Seinäjoky - Finland)
- Leah Aharony (Geriatrician from Haifa - Israel)
- Claudio Pedone (Geriatrician from Rome - Italy)
- Carlos Verdejo (Geriatrician from Madrid - Spain)
- Anja Velghe (Geriatrician from Gent - Belgium)