- EuGMS Survey On The Assessment And Management Of Urinary Incontinence (UI) In The Older Patient
EuGMS Survey On The Assessment And Management Of Urinary Incontinence (UI) In The Older Patient
The EuGMS Task and Finish Group on Urinary Incontinence, led by Prof Carlos Verdejo Bravo, has launched a clinical survey on the current assessment and management of this Urinary Incontinence in different European countries.
This is the link to the survey: Survey On The Assessment And Management Of Urinary Incontinence
The objectives of the this clinical study are:
- To know the current management of UI in older persons
- To gather experience of the geriatricians working in different member countries of the EUGMS
- To assess the educational requirements in this area of older care
- To make recommendations for improving the management of UI in the older person
The results will be disseminated through the activities of the Group and announced on the EuGMS Website.