EuGMS SIG Falls and Fractures OPEN MEETING:June 22nd 2023
The EuGMS SIG on Falls and Fractures are glad to invite you to their next meeting. The meeting will take place on Thursday June 22nd: 16.00-17.30 CEST.
This years’ online SIG meetings combine informative, interactive lectures with updates on ongoing activities and goals of the SIG. The agenda of the upcoming meeting is as follows:
- Introduction and opening (prof. Nathalie van der Velde)
- Lecture: ‘Falls and Fracture Prevention Service integrated with the orthogeriatric Unit’ (prof. Carmelinda Ruggiero, Perugia, Italy, FFN Italy)
- Lecture: 'Recommendations on deprescribing bisphosphonates, outcomes of a systematic review' (dr. Eveline van Poelgeest, The Netherlands)
- Interactive discussion on progressing orthogeriatric units and FLS
- Update EuGMS SIG Falls & Fracture survey ‘Implementation of falls prevention in Europe’ (prof. Nathalie van der Velde)
- Ongoing actions SIG Falls & Fractures (European implementation of World Falls Guidelines, upcoming conferences) (prof. Nathalie van der Velde
We look forward to meeting many of you online!
Nathalie van der Velde & Hubert Blain
Chairs EuGMS SIG Rehabilitation and SIG Falls & Fractures
So Join us!
Be on time, mute your microphone when you're not talking and enjoy this moment with your colleagues!
Please notice that the meeting will be recorded and that the audio and video recordings might be used by the EuGMS for dissemination on the EuGMS website and social media.
EuGMS SIG on Falls and Fractures Open Meeting
Jun 22, 2023, 4:00?–?5:30?PM (Europe/Amsterdam)
Please join my meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.